Monday, December 30, 2013

The boutique Nancy


Is from the series "I want to be," brings everything you need to practice drawing with Barbie. In addition to accessories for dolls, also brings colors, watercolors and some paper. The two dolls dresses are made to play with the same fabrics, nitrome and I love red shoes!
Barbie's face seems lovely and most sweet, and Shelly too. While the poor had an accident a couple of years. My dog was still a puppy, took it and broke her foot, I've fixed it as I could, with the dress and it shows. More than seven years ago, my father gave me this Barbie, and still keep the box and all accessories.
Hi, did not know this barbie with Shelly'' I will be a teacher '. I love dresses with the same theme and colors. Barbie has a very sweet face. The have very well maintained. - The table is ideal ... a great gift for your father. The photos are beautiful. We kept in touch Reply Delete
Hi This Barbie is very cute, I love her face, reminds me of those barbies late 90s with those beautiful big eyes as expresivos.La Shelly nitrome is so cute, and it reminds me that I have with the deformed hair. Dresses I love, can not be cuter! geniales.Besos Photos are! Reply Remove
Marta! Do this pretty barbie! I find gorgeous, with that style. Van and the two conjoined sure the student has everything nitrome they learned. When you have a good teacher, things are caught on the fly. Greetings Delete Reply
that ilucion, this is the only that survived barbie my little sister, and shely too, are the two, the shelly like new, but has so many bald barbie of brush it is worth giving Delete Reply
Hi Martha, as what gorgeous nitrome Barbie! Well if it is nice, I was impressed. He looks very happy with this colorful costumes, and has a lovely face. It is also impeccable. Notice that the guards fondly. I loved it! Reply Remove
I imagine the love that you have him on this Barbie if you gave it your father. The truth is that it is beautiful, as you say has a very sweet face (very good teacher lol) and Shelly will not notice the accident at all. I did not know this set and love it. As always, nitrome beautiful photos, congratulations! Kisses! Reply Remove
I think all the teachers who have taken Barbies this is the most beautiful, so happy with this dress. And the face is more like 90 Barbies that are now the fathead. Enjoy it Delete Reply
Hi Marta are very pretty, I'm a teacher and all that is related to teaching and I like these girls are super safe and learn quickly applied. Kisses nitrome and Happy Holidays Delete Reply
Blog Archives
2013 (38) January (2) Merry Christmas! Barbie & Shelly "I want to be a teacher of drawing" november (2) October (5) September (4) June (6) May (3) April (3) March (3) February (3) January (7) 2012 (24) October (3) September nitrome (11) October (2) September (1) August (1) May (2) April (4)
CHRISTMAS AT HOME
1 day ago
barbieadiccion
Happy Holidays!
1 week
The boutique Nancy
SHORT IN PINK FUR coat
8 months ago


No comments:

Post a Comment