Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hi Lucy! So I do not know how old your daughter took worse when I was 6, and I liked what mucho.Me


Hello, today I begin to teach (again), my wrists as I did when I started the blog and it was not very "professional" I say, hehe ... And now I want to teach like god and each with its own separate entrance, and that I have when I was little that I have not taught the follow also doing with its own entrance and good descriptions, photo shoots, etc.. Well, today is the turn of the first doll I showed in my blog, Barbie Genevieve, the protagonist of the movie Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses, 2006.
Here we have the beautiful muñeca.Lleva a usual and "Barbie-pink" dress very childish and stylish princess this time to wear it as a dress for dancing ballet.Aunque look like a dress, this is a "top" and a skirt then you will understand why this separation.The top or top is rosewood, with beautiful drawings adorned with a golden glitter the same color.Las perlite sleeves have a bulging part of fuchsia color, and the rest of the manga pink clearly, a fabric almost transparente.En neck area, there are a kind of "wings" with the same glitter in the top.Adoro the back of the shirt, it's very low-cut, worse while very elegant ... The skirt is simply fuchsia glitter, and below is a layer of tulle to give forma.Tiene a crown on the central symbol is a rosa.Luce a beautiful ballet shoes in pale pink with roses as decoration.
Here you can see 2 pictures, one of each leg of the "boxes" crossword solver of batteries, so that the dolls can function, crossword solver because the skirt, pressing a button, and starts turning crossword solver a light body luces.El used to this model is an old one, TNT 80/90.
I assure you that this session has been very difficult to do, since I have no bases for these dolls, and I will not let the other sueltas.Las photo are a bit tatty, the worse it has done what it could, jeje.Además I want to make 2 or 3 consecutive entries do my wrists and then also 2 or 3 of explanatory normal inputs. crossword solver
I grew up with Barbies in the late 80s and early 90s. If this doll had gone to the market in those years, it might have anything to miss my parents crossword solver bought me. The mechanism is very original and it was sure fun to play. Now I hope to see other girls in your collection ;) Reply Delete
Hi Marina! Let this cute Barbie crossword solver ballerina! I like to come back to get all the barbies in your collection again! I have really enjoyed crossword solver the pictures! We notice that t like it because you did a full session! You can see all the details! When I saw the video I understood what the top, is that true? so you do not wrap the vesito when turning ... lol! By the way it will go dizziness poor, rotate quickly! lol! A kiss wapa! Reply Remove
Farbield Hello, I'm glad to get them back, one or two photos are not enough to "present them in society." Obviously it is because of what you've said, so that the top does not begin to tangle and break the dress and the truth is yes pretty hehe ;) Kisses tide! Remove
Lucia December 9, 2013 2:44
This film is one of the favorite movies of my daughter Barbie loves. I can not remember how many times I've seen her. When you start dancing around the circle all the sisters, she imitates. I love dancing. She has another dancer, not exactly how yours. Greetings Delete Reply
Hi Lucy! So I do not know how old your daughter took worse when I was 6, and I liked what mucho.Me found it funny that your daughter as mimics, lol! Surely be one of the dancers sisters esta.Besos ! Remove
You did a spectacular job! place the wrist without base, doing these stunts and I think what you must have cost a lot!! I encanctan the Barbie movies, I've seen almost all with Laura, which is the excuse to get to see them :) Kisses Hope Delete Reply
Hi Hope! Now you say it's been a great job! But I found rewarding :)! I've seen all the movies, but undoubtedly the best are the oldest, since the latter, I see more flojillas story ... Kisses! Remove
That's too nice and I am very contentaaa with her, my mom a gift the baby because your child no longer caught his attention and I received it with open arms jejejjeje besosss Delete Reply
Reply
Hello! I tambn I have gave it to me when I was a little more, and memories, I imagine how hard it will have been the photo shoot, but you've gone and Barbie looks great presiosa; D. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest Besis! Reply Remove
Hi Marina! I look like ballerinas, and I do not have any in my collection

No comments:

Post a Comment