Wednesday, March 18, 2015

There is one year, I never could have imagined me to hire a coach to guide me in my running goals.


There is one year, I never could have imagined me to hire a coach to guide me in my running goals. faecbook Yet that is what happened on Monday. His name, Doris Langlois. Check out his site, it's worth: http://www.doryslanglois.com/presentation/. Personal trainer and running coach walk at Club Sportif MAA, that's where he gives me an appointment. It's 10:00, I am a ball of energy on two legs and I am ready to face the sound hacker called VMA test. This happens as follows: 3:00 to 4.4 km / h (heating) 3:00 9.9 km / h [...] 3:00 17.4 km / h 3:00 4.4 km / h to 3:00 18.8 km / h 3:00 4.4 km / h (recovery) The last two intervals were very supported. One 18.8 km / h is going well despite the beats that are in the carpet. I maintain 198 beats, my maximum heart rate for a minute to reach the end of the three-minute interval. Final result of 17.5! Filmed, I can watch my stride after the test. Dorys mentions to me that it is excellent, faecbook but some elements are to be worked. Inter alia, upon reception, before my leg touches the ground a few degrees in front of the axis of my body. I also developed faecbook the bad habit of running back with knees inward; I have to keep all of my leg in the same axis. Dorys foretold a marathon under three hours. Am I capable of? Certainly. I just have to keep my motivation faecbook high and if that northern cold could make room for spring warmth, it certainly does not hurt me. I can not wait to start my plan!
2014 (5) June (1) April (1) February (2) Maximum Aerobic Speed Test Winter Challenge faecbook 10 km from Île-Bizard January (1) 2013 (1) December (1 )


No comments:

Post a Comment