Friday, March 20, 2015

September 19, 2010 at 15:58


Typing speed test on a keyboard Published: April 9, 2009 | Author: marcohager | Category: Web | Tags: keyboard, test, typing speed test, speed, speed typing | 22 Comments
I'm 36:-P (and again I'm a rotten computer hahaha)
hello I was thirteen and I like doing this kind of test to drive a little and like many people around me say that I type rather fast (it is their opinion). but hey I'm not of the same opinion on this text because I get to 27 words per minute. ee but I think what bothers me the most is that I can not write without looking at my keyboard so I waste time !! strength to meet the head and also because I made some spelling the words would account not !! (eg the word run I always writes courrir I know why but hey it's like that) XD but good with a little more training I should improve myself!
hello I was thirteen and I like doing this kind of test to drive a little and like many people around me say that I type rather fast (it is their opinion). but hey I'm not of the same opinion on this text because I get to 27 words per minute. but I think what bothers me the most is that I can not write without looking ee at my keyboard so I waste time !! strength to meet the head and also because I made some spelling the words would account not !! (eg the word run I always writes courrir I know why but hey it's like that) XD but good with a little more training I should improve myself!
I go around 57mots ee sometimes 54 up to 58. I was told that I type fast, but never do j'pourrait 66 words !! how you made Lolo
Do you know that if you type 10 fingers "blind", that is to say without looking at your fingers and using your ten fingers, you would type at least twice as fast.
At present, given the frequency with which typing is very important because it saves valuable time. Get informed and make the effort to learn a method TO THE END.
Yes, well, it depends on the pace of practice! This is 1 year as I type all day blind (for my internet research, responding on forums or on msn 2-3, 10 minutes, no more) ... and I still type faster ee 3-4 fingers looking at my keyboard !
September 19, 2010 at 15:58
+ Lecturel is representative of your real results because it is not based on time but on quantity and that this phrase and not of words that makes. Speed on I a can score 25/30 words on lecturel I make advantage (40/45 ee MDM). Lecturel is much more true to reality (though the texts are still too short to make a real idea). I just started training in secretarial and site lecturel was even advise us through the center to train at home;)
It depends text you write, if any determinants ee and 3-letter words-for-all, for sure until you can easily get to 120 per minute. The site presented here is because it is only common words long and ~ Me I'm 71.
Lecturel.com does not count words (as you say words of three letters) ee "A word corresponds to five characters including space. ee You type 500 characters, so 100 words. The number of words per minute ee is calculated according to the time you put it.
cici says:
Name (required)
My Flickr Photos More Photos
Recent reviews Staajyun on typing speed test on ... Staajyun on typing speed test on ... cici on typing speed test on ... marcohager on typing speed test on ... My first photo enlargement on Digital camera ...
Archive November 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 April 2011 December 2010 November 2010 June 2010 May 2010 February 2010 January 2010 December 2009 November 2009 October 2009 September 2009 August 2009 May 2009 April 2009 March 2009 February ee 2009 January 2009 December 2008 November 2008 October 2008 September 2008 August 2008
450D ad 70 black kids love camera blog blog marco canon canon eos clip comic comic strip complication CRM DC DC Shoes Diesel ee environment eos eos 450D melting ice geek and poke gmt graduation Gyrotourbillon 2 hypnôse IT timepieces Jaeger Le Coultre Ken BLOCK Marc management software -Antoine Marco watches music shows me kind nike obama christmas New Zealand Polar Bear Photo paris political advertising pop pub rally HEATER

No comments:

Post a Comment