Friday, November 1, 2013

SW. Administration I have this problem: when I go to my acc gareny plus a random time it tells me t


Remember Me? In order to be able to post messages, you must enter the site under your Garena info account News | Tournaments | Tech. Support | Download | Search | New Posts | Awards | We VKontakte
SW. Administration I have this problem: when I go to my acc gareny plus a random time it tells me that someone went to the ACC from another location. info I do not think that it comes full of people, what could it be?
If you every 2 hours fly from Khabarovsk to Moscow, then you have nothing to worry about. If not, then I would be in your place, changed the password.
If you every 2 hours fly from Khabarovsk to Moscow, then you have nothing to worry about. If not, then I would be in your place, changed the password. info I changed the password, do not like who does not go. Before, I could not change the password for some reason.
Heroes of Newerth Up

No comments:

Post a Comment