Friday, April 10, 2015

Blog Archive


Game Genre: Indie Record Type: repetitive disney xd Topic Topic: Minecraft-Tekkit disney xd In this section disney xd I will write about the game Minecraft, but rather disney xd on my Agmanom with (my friend) lives on a server Tekkit.Sam server with me, play with it once we . Link to mod. Recently a friend of mine found AGMA assembly mods Tekkit.V it very much tech modov.Server disney xd decided disney xd to host me, because I have better computer (maybe the server and client at the same time to keep the game) .Agmanu I said that he, too, fotkal. I went first, disney xd then Agman.Ego disney xd wonderful disney xd screen next to me sequoia: I just 3-5 blocks from the tree trunk 3x3 block. A little run around the world, we decided to settle around disney xd this dereva.Ryadom were found 2 more of the same, but close to our excellent platform for home =)
The assembly disney xd includes some mod that allows you to cut only the base of the tree, the rest of the fall sami.Eto useful, but if the tree is large, disney xd but it is necessary to cut down several adjacent tree to the leaves crumbled and could collect wood.
Later in the afternoon of the first day at home we did not have, but we studied okrestnosti.Agman found the wolves, I prick the egg from which hatched tsyplenok.Bylo fun: D Volki.Ya disney xd did not see them, but they managed to AGMA sfotkat =) Again photo AGMA .I and chicken =) Yes, as you can see, we should minikarta.U her several modes, disney xd but we chose the top view (as satellite = D). In the second game day (!!! precisely day !!!) granted to us gost.Da, Endermeny we have not yet izucheny.No while we were not looking at him, he does not have trogal.Prikalyvalis long. My first thought: "AAAA, bl * qb, ETOGES disney xd Endermen !!!!" Me: "sfotkatsya me with it, faster! = D" Fought we had 5.Spaslis minutes in vode.Oni are afraid vody.Posle looked long and naprasno.Prishel his friend, apparently to avenge sorodicha.Vtoroy just somewhere disappeared after 4 hits, but not umer.Vse time oglyadyvalis.Strashno, ept. By the end of the second game of the day still began to build dom.Vernee I nachal.S basement dazhe.Agman once it zanyal.Domovoy fucking =) In protsesse.Na photo is not visible, but the house does not have sex, stupid pit. Ship fuel for the stove is almost ready stekla.Dom = 3 On the morning of the third day's play went for .... damn, I forgot disney xd the name of the resource, for which we have gone = D In general, found a small depression at the ravine, where this resource was in bulk .Dobyvali-mined and then cry ..... AGMA "AAAA, bl ** k !!!!". It turned out that he had fallen in pescheru.Glubina blocks disney xd 7 tochno.Fakelov he was not thrown off its 1, so I can understand that beneath me zhdet.Naydya sand down. Already my fotka.Dyrka down and bottom AGMA = 3
The same time, but only on behalf of AGMA. Apatite (like it) A little further in the cave found here eto.Dalshe more, then will extract disney xd =) After eating meat zombies from me bore. I once flew = D is selected, disney xd we, making the way through mobs went domoy.Chut not get lost! AGMA took the first step outside after the fall xD This is how you poigrali.Bylo fun = 3
Connect with me
Blog Archive
2012 (8) January disney xd (8) Lulz Caught in League of Legends Holidays in MW3 hunt for terrorists> = D Tekkit.Den fourth. Tekkit.Den third. Tekkit.Den second. Tekkit.Den first. The point of creating disney xd a blog


No comments:

Post a Comment