Monday, January 26, 2015

Recent Posts


Sorry for not answering Kor toht jing jing tee mai rup sai I'm really sorry for not answering the phone did not know what she was worried Mai dai arai gor mai roo tur bpen huang I did not mean anything by it,. I did not know you were worried.
No one, no one spared Kon mai mee krai mai mee krai huang Someone who does not have anyone does not have anyone to be possessive of them, so I invite you to come out ... plug Dallas Dallas Las Jai gor loey chuan auk. mah la la la la So my heart's inviting me out, la la la la.
(*) At the quiet. I saw Quiet Tee hen ngiap ngiap tee hen ngiap ngiap na I seem quiet, I seem quiet breathing has not lost Mai dai hai bpai yung hai jai But I have not disappeared, skydrive I'm still breathing accidentally Moore cap. On the table next to the Bung ern bpai mua jeep gup dtoh kahng kahng yoo I just happen to be busy flirting with the table beside me get buck, do not care who then Dai jao choo mai dtaung care krai laeo I can be a player, I don '. t have to care about anyone
(**), And I was heartbroken when she is not in love. Do not be sad Ok huk laeo ngai gor nai meua tur mai ruk laeo dtaung sao reu ngai I'm broken-hearted, so what? When you do not love me, do I have to be depressed or what? I was in love, and when she left, but it also Ok huk laeo ngai gor nai meua dohn tur ting laeo laeo mun yung ngai I'm broken-hearted, so what? When you left me, then what? The world is the same Same aspect Lohk yung meuan derm gwahng skydrive yao tao derm The world is still the same, it's as big as always.
I was afraid, afraid I fear she is lonely Glua mai gor glua a glua tur ja ngao Are you scared? I'm scared, ah, I'm skydrive scared you'll be lonely without skydrive us, but I'm fine now Dtaun mai mee rao dtae wah chun mai bpen. rai When we do not have each other, I'm okay.
Where one world does not crumble Bpai nai kon diao lohk mai salai Going somewhere alone is not going to shatter my world it's going to tell me ... plug Dallas Dallas LA Mun ying sabai bauk loey la la la la It's even better. , I'm telling you, la la la la.
Reply
Notify me of new comments via email.
Recent Posts "if it has (Tah Mun Mee)" by Maew Jirasuk "sun, wind, rain (Daet Lom Fon)" by Seuakrong "Good oral nowhere to go (Bpahk Dee Mai Mee Tee Bpai)" by Nam Kankulnut "it to the (. Ruk Lahn Kum) "by Alarm9" lack of warmth (Kaht Kwahm Aup Oon) "by Am Fine Affiliates.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment