Sunday, January 25, 2015

// Hunt You told me there


// Hunt You told me there's no need to talk it out Cause its too late to proceed And slowly internet I took your words and walked away, she told me that it was not necessary for me to say this. It's too late to solve the problem I guard? I could only find her way out No looking back I wont regret, no I will find my way I'm broken internet But still I have to say enough, I will not be sorry, no way! How can I find my own way, I think, but I will say ... It's Alright, OK I'm so much better without you I will not be sorry Alright, OK So do not you bother internet what I do No matter what you say I wont return Our bridge has burned down I'm stronger now Alright,. OK I'm so much better without you I will not be sorry Do not worry, I'm fine, I'm internet very happy to have her. I do not regret it, she was not going to bother me again. Not that she would say anything. I will not go back It will not happen. I was going to be alone, but I'm much better. I'm not sorry You played me, betrayed me Your love was nothing but a game Portrait a role You took control, II could not help but fall So deep But now I see things clear mocked me, betrayed me, she never really loved me. about For her, it was just a game Portray realistically simulate innocence she oversaw it all. I believe too ... I long to believe But now it's internet clear It's Alright, OK I'm so much better without you I will not be sorry Alright, OK So do not you bother what I do No matter internet what you say I wont return Our bridge internet has burned down I. 'm stronger now Alright, OK I'm so much better without you I will not be sorry, I'm not very good, she will die without it. I do not regret it a little chill bother me once she stopped me. Not that she would say anything. internet I will not go back It's over for me I live alone, I'm fine without you, it's going to die. I do not regret Do not waste you fiction tears on me Just save them for someone in need It's Way to late I'm closing the door, do not cry for me fake. Let's keep it Out to others I have used it too late and I do not take her! It's Alright, OK I'm so much better without you I will not be sorry Alright, OK So do not you bother what I do No matter what you say I wont return Our bridge internet has burned internet down I'm stronger now Alright,. OK I'm so much better without you I will not be sorry, I can not very well be happy without internet you. With regret, I did not do it. I was happy I do not have to love it. I do not expect her to say anything else, I'm not back! There's no way back, then I do not have her, I did not know it well without you, this is really, really do not regret It's Alright, OK Alright, OK Without internet you No matter what you say It's Alright, OK Alright, OK Without you I. will not be sorry I'm not going too casual not worry. She does not have to And whether she would say I'm fine when I'm without internet you. I have no regrets
This blog is a blog Lyrics (I know, right ??) is the form with which we are a little indie. Admin as often translate the song "Like" rather than "new" (but then I gave the same), so your readers do not worry if it works then shocked that the admin out what music to translate it to. Â Â Â
"S.

No comments:

Post a Comment