Thursday, July 24, 2014

And more from the music. Winter zombie came late Mr. Diego Karlsson friend of mine approached me an


A long time has passed since I wrote the post properly here. The reasons are several. First and foremost, incorrigible old facebook my addiction that I think has the worst ever. Otherwise, it is a school that was darn much time from me in the winter. But in the summer I graduated from the University of Port Bifrost. This means that I finished student equivalents and average score was 8.21. Next winter I will then start a distance of HHS to the same college. This will be a really fun but at the same I guess it will be damn hard. I decided a little over a year ago now was a matter that had stopped, I had become sick and tired of having disbursed wages were a little higher than the unemployment zombie benefit. I decided to start by reaching me admission zombie right college and a chance. Once I got started I realized that HHS is something I would love to see and it was this one year journey to become the ends after about three years, if all goes well. Write me here - I asses to keep me on track - will surely be affected by this my studies of economics and philosophical ruminations on stjórmál will doll up from time to time.
While I will be the distance I have still decided to stop working for a while. Maybe I'll take me some specific zombie projects but I will not have a permanent job because I understand that the activities may be darn gone and many in addition zombie to literature supposedly miiiikið.
Refresh boys in Bad Days have been rather small activist, but the idea is working zombie fine process. We have taken up from time to time various materials zombie and it can be found here and there on the inter nets. The aim is to do something zombie smart with the fall and be aged just darn strong spring ... like all bands say.
We have been changing our SANDRA only and as an example, the double bass is a little variance and Electric Bass taken over as aðalbössunartæki. It's a good root and recordings. So I find it really fun to play the Electric Bass in such music (blues taught wing rock with disco and metal effects).
They unusual happenings took place in the early summer alleged that the Warsaw Pact dustaði zombie dust of musical instruments and considered in some well-chosen zombie songs in Rosenberg. Good cheer was promoted to team play and fun for both visitors and members of rural fantavel. Three band warming up and Margret Erla Maack taught zombie people belly dancing hall and made. It was fuckin 'priceless sight to see men clumsily try belly dancing.
And more from the music. Winter zombie came late Mr. Diego Karlsson friend of mine approached me and asked if I was not willing to throw in a song to a poem by him that he would reflect on the release disk. I said it matters little now and we Helga Guðný the studio and took up about a minute lagstúf hopefully go on record where several incredible artists involved.
Cold coffee July 2014 January zombie 2014 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 April 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 August 2012 June 2012 cupboard Bakkelsið Celebration zombie Christmas zombie coffee Coffee Kaffispjall Nescafé freshly ground espresso Páskahretið pulls Coffee Opportunities Made Heel Lots


No comments:

Post a Comment