Friday, May 30, 2014

Thanks Bilodiego but I


Hello dear all I wanted to install Utorrent on Ubuntu 12-04 plus9 I tried transmission and ktorrent but are attached to the application that I know well and that I still use with windows can anyone tell me what to do to install it in simple words? Thank you all!
Here is a guide chiara.caspita I did not think it was something so elaborate, best wishes! Maybe try "deluge" I feel very comfortable. Bilodiego Linux easy for all Ubuntu-Manual online with video guides
Thanks Bilodiego but I'm just a beginner and I have never used the terminal to which a bit of fear in doing so I have it if anything I would not do some disaster I'll try copying and pasting the instructions that I find on the site where I You sent Hello and thank you again I'll let you know!
I do not think the game is worth the candle you, then considering your lack of experience. So more or less the applications torrent are all quite similar. Bilodiego Linux easy for all Ubuntu-Manual online with video guides
To download with Transmission or Ktorrent I can not use them with the magnet the window that opens when I press a magnet asks me to choose a program but Ktorrent Transmission or do not appear as an option from the displayed applications for which I am obliged to open preventvamente Transmission and drag inside the magnet thing piutt0sto uncomfortable as I do? Thanks for the help NB. And anyway, I'd try to install utorrent!
appears to you "choose" click it and go look in the folders that you appear manually executive gui (graphical user interface) trasmission should be filesystem usr / bin / transmission but so is the executive of the program, not the gui, which Transmission-nomedellagui probably will, I do not know if we see someone communicates it. I use deluge so my path is / usr / bin / deluge-gtk Bilodiego Linux easy for all Ubuntu-Manual online with video guides
Anything. Well I'm happy for you. Can you kindly put [SOLVED] in the title of the thread. Hello Bilodiego Ps when do you want to know where an application can write into the terminal Which nomedell'applicazione eg. Which firefox by sending then it will show you the way. Linux Ubuntu easier sky go for everyone-Manual online with video guides
Forum Jump: Please select one: -------------------- Private Messages User Control Panel Who's Online Search Forum Home Users: A Guide to the Forum - Welcome - News - Bar - Message Board - Announcements - NewsLetter - Guides forum, tips and rules - Introduction and Welcome New Members sky go - News Computer - Bars: freedom topics in Operating Systems: Ubuntu, Windows, Linux, Other - Partitioning hard drive - Installing and Uninstalling - Personalization, Appearance, Driver - Maintenance and System Security - Ubuntu and Debian and derivatives - Ubuntu Remix Plus Support & Help - Linux versions sky go made by Majorana Forum - Windows: XP, Vista, 7 and 8 - PCLinuxOS and related distributions - Other Linux Distributions sky go - on Android Smartphones and Tablets - Other Operating Systems: Mac, BSD, etc ... - Operating Systems: Tricks and blow (Tips & Tricks) - Shell for Linux (Terminal or Console) and scripts - Examples of macro programming and Software for Ubuntu, Windows, etc. ... Various Topics - Office and Internet sky go - Graphics, Video and Audio - Image System and Backup sky go - Software Portable USB - NETWORKS - Various Topics and Vario Software - Reporting Software Updates and PC Games - PC Hardware and Components - Legal Advice in Computer Science - Technology solidarity - Disability [SOLVED] Problems with solution sky go - Use as a guide - [SOLVED] Customizations, Appearance, Driver - [SOLVED] Partitioning - [SOLVED] Installing and Uninstalling - [SOLVED] Maintenance and System Security - [SOLVED] Ubuntu and Debian and derivatives - [SOLVED] Ubuntu Remix Plus Help and Support - [SOLVED] Windows: XP, Vista and 7 (Seven) - [SOLVED] Other systems: Linux, Mac, BSD, etc ... - [SOLVED] Office and the Internet - [SOLVED] Graphics, Video and Audio - [SOLVED] Software USB Portable - [SOLVED] Image and Backup System - [SOLVED] Software Various, Various Topics sky go and Networks User (s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest (s)


No comments:

Post a Comment