Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Name (required)


(*) Just can not Choey choey mai dai rauk I can not be indifferent when she knew that she had a bomb at the heart Meua roo wah tur wahng rabert tee hua jai When I know that you've dropped aq a bomb on my heart's heart. Can not Gor yaum mai dai rauk I can not give in to her yesterday. To wield with one Roo laeo meua wahn tur pai kuang gup krai mah I realized it yesterday when you were out with someone else.
(**), Not just friends, but ... Mai chai kae peuan rauk You're not just friends, they do not have to pretend that I have a new Mai dtaung mah lauk yahk mee mai gor wah mah There's no need to trick each other, if you. want someone else, say it will be the next bit ... Glah glah ja roong noy Be brave enough to end things aq we love it. It is tattered to Kwahm ruk kaung rao mun gor kong roong ring pai Our love is in tatters.
(***) OK. OK. It's OK. OK. That's OK seung loey OK seung OK, I'm feeling it, OK, I'm feeling it bye bye Lah gaun la bye bye So long, bye. Where will it go bye-dodging Ja ga laun tee nai gor pai tur Wherever you're slipping off to, go ahead OK. OK. It's OK. OK. That's OK seung loey OK seung OK, I'm feeling it, OK. , I'm feeling it bye bye Lah gaun la bye bye So long, bye bye bye bye bye to us, Lah gaun la bye bye tum rao seung So long, bye bye, I'm so touched.
[NOTE: If anyone can think of a better way to translate for me, in English, please share! I literally just spent an hour trying to figure out a good way to word it, and there is just no way to convey the sarcasm and. negative connotation in an equivalent English phrase LOL @ _ @].
Name (required)
Recent Posts "Compared to my (Tah Tiap Gup Jai Chun)" by D2B "I was with her all night (Yahk Yoo Gup Tur Tung Keun)" by Sepia "outsize (Gern Mahdtratahn)" by Non Thanon "Do not. (Yah Na) "by China Dolls" Between the two of us (Rawahng Rao Saung Kon) "by Ae Jirakorn Affiliates.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment