Saturday, December 27, 2014

click! soundcloud It


click! soundcloud It's route map Tube map of London Underground Tube. Working as do the will will in September 2004, I have the Version 9.04. Fonts that are used in this map, New Johnston's the thing that's Eiichi soundcloud Kono was designed. ............ New Johnston that was used to subway map also The original is to re-design the font so that it can be used the typeface was for display for the body, good readability even at small sizes , It is still goodness of the original (pedigree). Yours truly is not at all self-confidence to make the original still.
When you have a lot first experience the tube before, and in love with this easy to see adorable typeface, me googled in or "London tube font", was there experience download p22.com. At that time, I felt like I was in that Hatay tune of even $ 30 decent. But, I did not know and designed by Japanese designer. I saw a figure that foreign travelers are at a loss to get the route map of Tokyo. Become a Tokyo Metro, but began to shake, etc. If numbers, there, and I think that it is meaningless. Although Japanese hear of that it is difficult to design have commingled and kanji hiragana katakana. Posted by: ike @ July 28, 2006 11:36 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment