Sunday, October 20, 2013

Thien Thien Do As I


Posts.
The jQuery plugin exists to make our lives easier, and it's great to explore new things with great functionality to add to your projects. So today, I share with you some new jQuery plugin. From the progress bar to flat shadow animation, and HTML to run restructuring responsive, hi5 here's some fun to your plugin tested. Flat-Shadow
Device.js makes easy to write CSS and / or JavaScript are based on the operating system of the device system (iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows), orientation (Portrait vs. Landscape), and type (Tablet Vs. Mobile ). Intention.js
Thien Thien Do As I'm hi5 a freelancer web. His passion is the quest to learn new things and make them work. Basically I'm looking for a PHP developer, but learning more about CSS and JavaScript at the moment. I always loved the beautiful and creative website, which is why they love to share them with you. Google+
Published 218 Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment